Sync with Dropbox
You can sync all of your notes and highlights between multiple devices and your Mac or Windows computer using Dropbox. The "Link to Dropbox" option is found in the Settings View.
- tap the Overflow button () on the top bar.
- Tap Sync Dropbox. The Dropbox dialog box appears.
- In the Email field, type the email associated with your Dropbox account.
- In the Password field, type your Dropbox password.
- Tap Sign In. A message appears asking "Synchronize with Dropbox?"
- In the message box, tap Sync. A new folder "Apps" is added to your Dropbox account with files for syncing content between devices.
Some graphics may differ from your App. Functionality described is the same.
Report an error in the Help.