New in Accordance for iOS, Version 3.0
- "Copy" has been added to the Instant Details menu.
- Original language font options are available in Settings View for display in User Notes.
- Bug fixes.
- Updated Help files.
- Library Visual Enhancements
- The main tint color of the app has been changed from blue to brown.
- Folders can be created in the Library.
- Book covers are displayed in the Library.
- Tools are listed under a Tools heading in the Library.
- Recent Modules are located at the top of the Library for immediate access.
- Library Module Organization
- Module sizes are displayed when editing in the Library.
- Multiple items can be selected when editing in the Library, with "Move" and "Delete" support.
- Folders can be renamed, and folder icons can be changed.
- Items in a Library folder can be sorted alphabetically.
- Dividers can be added to the Library and Module List views.
- Library structure is preserved when syncing with desktop versions of Accordance.
- Table of Contents (TOC) Enhancements
- A GoTo button has been added to the Tool TOC.
- TOC searching enhancements:
- Search results are recursive for the chosen portion of the tool.
- Searches find and highlight any portion of the article name
- Highlight Styles Management
- Highlight styles can be created, reordered, and deleted.
- Each part of a highlight style can be edited.
- Easy Install/Updates Enhancements
- The navigation bar is visible at the bottom of the screen while searching.
- The "Download All" button is now a "Select All" button.
- Support for Keyboard Shortcuts
- Addition of keyboard shortcuts for iPads with an external keyboard.
- A list of available keyboard shortcuts is accessed by holding down the Command key ().
- Customizable Search Ranges
- Search Ranges can be created, reordered, and deleted.
- Added the ability to select a default Search Range.
- Added a feature to disable Auto-Lock.
- References can be omitted from a Text view.
- Bookmarks can be synced with desktop versions of Accordance via Dropbox.
- When viewing a Text, Tool, or User Note, tapping the top title will display the module selector.
- Custom text and background colors support.
Some graphics may differ from your App. Functionality described is the same.
Report an error in the Help.