Sync with Dropbox
Note: While Papers cannot be edited on a mobile device, they can be copied from your Mac or Windows computer to your mobile device using the Accordance desktop syncing preferences.
Note: When Dropbox syncing is enabled, the Sync button ()at the bottom of the Library View presents a choice of either Dropbox syncing or syncing over Wifi. You can select a default option for the Sync Button Action in the User Content Syncing Settings ().
- Go to the Library View and tap Settings () on the bottom bar. The Settings View is displayed.
- Tap Link to Dropbox. The Dropbox dialog box appears.
- In the Email field, type the email associated with your Dropbox account.
- In the Password field, type your Dropbox password.
- Tap Sign In. A message appears asking "Synchronize with Dropbox?"
- In the message box, tap Sync. A new folder "Apps" is added to your Dropbox account with files for syncing content between devices.